The finest blends to hit your cup. We make sure to handpick the best coffee varieties for an absolutely unique taste profile. With blends from Columbia, Brazil, and Guatemala, you are bound to find your next favorite daily blend.
Brazil Santos Coffee Beans are roasted in small batches in new york so that each pack captures the freshness and unique aromas of our blends. We also make sure to ship our coffee in air-tight, sealed bags with a valve so that your coffee stays fresh and aromatic.
- Enjoy your coffee straight black, sip your espresso as a midday pick-me-up,
- Make your drip-brews or cold brews, or brew in your french press.
- Certification/Grading: Natural
- Roast: Medium
- Tasting Profile: Elegant, smooth cup with cocoa notes.
- Grower: Fazenda Santa Barbara, Sao Francisco, Santo Antonio
- Variety: Catuai and Mundo Novo
- Region: Parana and Sao Paulo Brazil
- Altitude: 750-1050 M
- Soil Type: Volcanic Loam
- Process: Pulped natural and dried in the Sun
Elite Edge Coffee prides itself on its sources for coffee. We offer a fair price for great quality coffee that is shipped from here in the US and not roasted until the day it ships.