An instant favorite, this bold blend of Colombian coffees is an exceptional option for every day. The rich, deep flavors are smooth and dark, with a touch of sweetness. A balance of berry, chocolate, and dried orange flavors complements the medium roast taste.
This coffee offers a full-bodied, intense flavor with a rich, smooth finish. It's a delicious blend of Colombian coffee beans grown in the Antioquia region. This Colombian coffee blend is all about the flavor, with a robust and full-bodied taste. Enjoy a great cup of coffee in the morning, or sip on a hot brew after a hard day at work.
With a complex and full-bodied taste, it's the perfect way to start your day or enjoy a late-night moment alone. Enjoy the flavor of good Colombian coffee with a caffeinated boost.
- Certification/Grading: EP
- Roast: Medium
- Tasting Profile: Dried orange, berry, chocolate
- Grower: Smallholder farmers from Medellin
- Variety: Castillo, Caturra, Colombia, & Typica
- Region: Medellin, Antioquia, Colombia
- Altitude: 1300-1500 M
- Soil Type: Volcanic Loam
- Process: Fully washed and dried in solar dryers to protect the coffee from rain.
Elite Edge Coffee prides itself on its sources for coffee. We offer fair price for great quality coffee that is shipped from here in the US and not roasted until the day it ships.