The natural preparation method brings a deliciously unique flavor to this coffee. We like it as a pour-over, drip, or french press. Why don't you try it out and let us know what you think?
- Certification/Grading: Natural
- Roast: Med-light
- Tasting Profile: Milk chocolate, fruity, caramel
- Grower: Smallholder farmers from the Sidama zone.
- Variety: Indigenous Heirloom Cultivars
- Region: Sidama Zone, Ethiopia
- Altitude: 1700-1900 M
- Soil Type: Nitisols
- Process: Full natural, sorted by hand. Dried on raised beds.