With a medium to smooth body and a distinct but mild acidity, Nicaraguan Coffees reviews indicate it provides rich yet subtle flavors, balanced sweetness, with a nutty bouquet that often exhibits notes of vanilla.
- Certification/Grading: SHG/EP
- Roast: Medium
- Tasting Profile: Cocoa, floral and citrus tones.
- Grower: Smallholder farmers from Molino Norte
- Variety: Yellow and Red CAtuai, Catimor & Parainema
- Region: Molino Norte, Matagalpa, Nicaragua
- Altitude: 900-1590 M
- Soil Type: Clay Minerals
- Process: Fully washed, fermented for 12-14 hours, and then dried on patios and raised beds