This seasonal favorite is available year-round. The all-natural flavoring has hints of pumpkin, cinnamon, and nutmeg combined with a deep medium roast arabica coffee.
All of our flavored coffees start as specialty-grade single-origin coffee roasted in small batches to a smooth medium. Each order is then carefully flavored with high-quality flavoring oils while still warm.
- The moment Fall hits, we rush to our local coffee shop and order a pumpkin spice latte. We love them so much, we took it upon ourselves to try making it at home.
- This recipe is easy and I bet you have most, if not everything, you need to make it at home right now. It also comes together in under 10 minutes!
- It’s easy to make your own PSL at home. Here’s a quick explanation of what you will need. The full recipe is below.
- Use dairy or non-dairy milk. I love using homemade oat milk, but coconut or almond milk is also delicious.
- You can use canned puree or make your own. Here’s our recipe for homemade pumpkin puree. It’s quite simple to make!
- *All Natural Flavoring
- Roast: Medium