These plants produce the three most distinctive coffees from Tanzania. With a medium to full body that is intense and creamy, a fine Tanzania Coffee has tasting notes of a sweet berry-like, fruity flavor and sometimes notes of cedar.
- Certification/Grading: AB
- Roast: Medium-light
- Tasting Profile: Pear, floral, jasmine, strawberry.
- Grower: Small cooperative farmers in the Mbeya area
- Variety: Bourbon & Kent
- Region: Mbeya Region of Tanzania
- Altitude: 1200-1900 M
- Soil Type: Clay Minerals
- Process: Fully washed and dried on raised beds